AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Hypori Virtual Mobility, a Texas-based leading-edge mobile security firm that specializes in securing BYOD devices of critically sensitive data, who is trusted by the U.S Department of Defense and major corporations, has released its official “Top Mobile Device Cybersecurity Safety Trends to Watch in 2021.” It’s What Employers and Employees Need to Know to Stay Safe.
“Top Mobile Device Cybersecurity Safety Trends to Watch in 2021.”
As COVID-19 forced 51% of the U.S. workforce to work from home, mobile devices’ usage has exploded. American workers are forced to work from home (WFH). As a result, international cybersecurity criminals and rogue host nations are exploiting this opportunity to redirect their attacks for stealing sensitive and private corporate data directly from individual employees’ mobile devices by using corporate network vulnerabilities and deploying sophisticated attack vectors that compromise security in critical economic sectors like healthcare, financial, and professional services.
Now that businesses have had ample time to catch up to a more people-centric, digital-first, anywhere operations landscape, corporations can proactively address mobile device security. It’s time to create long-term strategies that empower employees with the right digital tools, maintain location independence to support remote work, and ensure resilience against global cybersecurity challenges.
Some of the top mobile device cybersecurity trends in 2021 include:
- Cyberattacks will continue to focus on remote workers, as increased mobile device use is at the core of this trend.
- Corporate Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) will face these existing and increasing issues with limited or decreased budgets making efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and centralized management critical.
- Healthcare and Financial Services are two industries that will become more significantly attractive to cybercriminals. Healthcare, already the hardest hit by cyberattacks, will continue to be vulnerable, with dire consequences. As we move into 2021, financial services industry exposure will increase as bad actors capitalize on lucrative opportunities and the out-of-date legacy systems many firms continue to use.
- COVID-19 will force more sophisticated overall digitization for businesses nationwide. Organizations will demand user-friendly enterprise-wide mobility solutions that are highly secure, centrally managed, and budget-conscious.
- Heavily regulated banks will be targeted more in 2021 than ever before. As mobile device use increases and the remote workforce grows, banks will look to implement highly secure, user-friendly enterprise mobility solutions.
To learn more about the other Top Mobile Device Cybersecurity Safety Trends to Watch in 2021, and how to stay safer, download the infographic to learn more about these mobile cybersecurity trends.
About Hypori Virtual Mobility:
Hypori is a highly secure virtual smartphone that allows your users to perform regular business tasks on their mobile devices with zero footprint on any device while ensuring 100% separation of enterprise and personal data. For more information, visit www.Hypori.com
Hypori Media Contact:
Gal Borenstein, Borenstein Group
Hypori Marketing Contact: